- 2.7 inch LCD display
- 5X Optical Zoom
- 14.1 megapixels
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
- Take stunning images in Sweep Panorama mode-up to 360°
- Brand Name: Sony
- Model: DSC-W620/B
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 14.1 MP
- Optical zoom: 5 x
- Minimum focal length: 5 millimeters
I bought the cyber shot dsc-w330 about a year ago. Very slow!! I lose a lot of great pictures because it is so slow and I have small children who don't hold still for long. Poor quality photos and washed out colors. Everytime i get my photos developed i want to scream because they are such poor quality. The only good thing I can say is it's inexpensive and easy to carry. It fits easily in a pocket or purse.
I don't know if this cyber shot model is any better but I will never purchase another cyber shot again. I am writing this review today because I am online searching for a new camera.
Just bought it for my 7 y.o. Easy, great pics and 720p videos.
For the price it takes good pics, easy to use, just a perfect next step for the kids.
In fact if you are not pretending to be "a pro" but want to shot some quick family /kids /situation photos and do not want to study the manual for 2 weeks, this camera takes much better pics/video/panoramas than the smart phones, is small and light and you can just Point and Shot wihtout setting up things for 5 min first. So if you want something easy and really inexpensive -this one is a good one.
I recomended for "non serious" photographer.
99 y.o. grandma can operate it and take good shots of kids.
If you are looking for $100 range camera-do not compare it to SLR...unless you find one for $100
I'm charging the battery as I write this, but have a gut reaction to this camera. It is made of plastic, and looks like a toy. I showed a friend without saying a word about it. He held it and immediately said, "This looks like a toy." It is light and has no substance to it. Looks pretty cheap, and I don't like it at all.
I'll update this when I use it, but very disappointed so far.
UPDATE: Returning this camera. The photos are not as sharp as I expecte

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar